Jeep Safari in Jim Corbett Park
- Certified Trek Leaders
- High-quality trekking gears (Tents, Sleeping Bags, Gaiters, Crampons, Liners, Cutlery).
- Experienced Staff (Guides, Cooking Staff, Helpers, Porters).
- Delicious, Hygienic & Nutritious Meals on scheduled time (Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner).
- Adventure gears for team (Ice axe, walkie talkies, oximeter).
- Fully equipped medial kit, oxygen and safety equipment.
- All forest permits and camping charges.
- Food items purchased by individuals at local canteens on the trek or during the drive.
- Any early return travel costs or accommodation except for the days as per the itinerary.
- Any expenses for medical treatment of injury or accident before, during or after the trek.
Health and Safety
- For any Himalayan Trek, Ideal BMI for a trekker should be 18.5 to 24.9
- To keep a check of this please calculate BMIhere
- Below given Safety checks should be done to get prepared for any Himalayan Trek.
- Balance : As well said a balanced mind and body gives out best in every condition and that too works in Himalayan treks as well.
- Legs Strength : Body and Legs Strength is required to carry body weight as well as the backpack while trekking in uneven multi terrains. Generally, a good strength on legs works out good in any Trek. One can gain legs strength by doing simple Squats.
- Muscle Flexibility : While trekking in Trans Himalayan region with a flexible body one can easily achieve full range of movement and this can be really helpful for trekkers as well as trek leads. A good flexible will be an advantage while walking on trails, climbing and river crossing etc. Flexibility can be achieved by simple stretching, yoga etc.
- Cardiovascular Endurance : Cardiovascular endurance is defined as the ability of lungs and heart to transmit oxygen to the body muscles. All Himalayan treks are basically ascending descending the slopes and for this trekkers should be having a good cardiovascular endurance. Anyone planning for a Himalayan trek can attain this capacity by doing any cardio exercise like running, swimming, cycling etc.
If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.), Tripomania will issue a trek voucher for the full amount. The voucher can be redeemed upto same amount for the same trek or another trek in the next one year.
In case you wish to cancel your trek please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation charges are based on the total trek fee, irrespective of the amount paid either full or partial.
The cancellation policy is based on the original booking time and original start date of the trek.
- Cancel before 30 days of trek start date and get full refund after deduction of 1.99% payment processing fee.
- Cancel before 15 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 20% of total trek fee.
- Cancel before 10 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 40% of total trek fee.
- Cancel before 5 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 60% of total trek fee.
- Trek fee is non-refundable if you cancel within 4 days before trek start date.